Yushen Town is located in the hinterland of Jianghan Plain, with green hills in the north and Hanshui in the south. The Tianmen River flows meandering and the Hesha line passes by. The first year of Qing Daoguang (1821) was the Shangerli (Zhonggangli) fishing group in Shangbaihu Village, Tianmen County. During the Republic of China, it was the fishing area, the eighth area, and the fifth area. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, it became a fishing salary area (the Rocket Fishery People's Commune). The district was established in 1950, and two production guidance groups were set up in Zhaochang and Jinchang in 1956. The district was restored in 1957 and merged with Huangtan in 1958 to form a commune. Separated from Huangtan in 1959, it was a fishing salary commune. It was a county town under 1984 and a city town under 1987.
Qingshan, located 6.2 kilometers west of the border, is the remnant of Dahong Mountain, 92.5 meters above sea level, and is composed of Qingyun Mountain, Purple Mountain, Temple Mountain, and Pigtail Mountain. According to legend, during the Tang Dynasty, there were many temples and grand scales. The Qingshan Ancient Temple was destroyed during the Anti-Japanese War. In 1993, the view of Qingshan was rebuilt, and the incense rose again. Approaching the green hills, pines on the hills, oranges under the hills, full of vigorous greenery, fragrance of the four seasons, rivers and lakes at the foot of the mountain surrounded by three sides, fish and duck ponds, the revolutionary martyrs monument stands at the top of the wooden fish peak, the hydropower station shines pigtails south of the pig farms Half a mountain slope, thousands of acres of rice fields, green all over the northern foot. Every spring, people come here for sightseeing.
There are many talents in Yushen Town, and there are some successors. Scholars from the late Qing Dynasty, Shen Ze, had served as counselor to the Shushu Department of the Presidential Palace in the early years of the Republic of China. From 1938 to 1982, the well-known film writer Li Hongxin wrote dozens of literary screenplays such as "Securing Lugou Bridge" and "Nanchang Uprising", most of which were made into films and screened nationwide. Wu Liyi, a professor at Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, was China's first approved doctoral supervisor in the 1980s. The founding general Chen Huatang, "Xi Hai Ping Kou, Huai Hai Jian Gong, go to the soup and go to the fire, and is invincible", 17 years of mare career 5 injuries, 9 awards, won the "changing teacher" reputation. Between 1958 and 2003, there were more than 2,000 fishermen working abroad. Among them, there are 107 leading cadres at the level of the party, government, and county (regiment) level, more than 500 scientific and technical personnel, academics, educators, and artists with high and middle professional titles, 228 who have obtained a master's degree, and 63 who have received a doctorate. Foreign students and 35 people working abroad. Contemporary well-known editors include Cheng Ping, former editor of the Hubei Daily, Wu Shunxiang, deputy editor of the People's Liberation Army, high-tech personnel including Dong Xiaoyuan, a senior engineer at the Henan Machinery Research Institute, and Zhumadian Animal Husbandry, Henan Province. Li Hongwen, senior veterinarian of the General Veterinary Station, director of Xi'an Aircraft Design and Research Institute, academician of the National Academy of Engineering, Li Hongyi, and former deputy chief engineer of the 54th Institute of the Ministry of Electronics Industry of China, Yang Yunhong. Well-known professors include Wei Juncheng, a professor of differential mathematics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. There are well-known Australian Chinese Bian Xiao abroad.