Tianmen City governs the town. It was Pengcheng District in 1955, changed to Red Star Commune in 1958, and Henglin District in 1961. Henglin and Pengshi Commune were established in 1975, merged with Peng City in 1979, and separated from Peng City in 1987 to build Henglin Town. Located in the south of the city, 14 kilometers from the city. Tiannan Changqu North Shore. It covers an area of 92 square kilometers and has a population of 73,000. Tian (gate) Peng (city) highway passes through this. Under the jurisdiction of Weiwan, Jiatai, Fangling, Gaotai, Guanhu, Jinwan, Huyu, Kuangling, Shiling, Shagou, Xuxiang, Caiyuan, Shentan, Luming, Liutai, -Bay, Dawan, Liuwan, Tianwan, Lubu, Zhoutan, Yuchang, Daiwan, Swan, Xiao Guo, Dongtai, Taotan, Chengtan, Yantan, Xiaoyan, Dongwan, Wangwan, Erwan, Yangxian, There are 40 village committees and Henglinkou neighborhood committees in Songshi, Jingou, Zengtai, Leopard III, Baichang, Sanbawutai. Grain and cotton double. Agricultural grain and cotton processing and agricultural machinery are relatively developed. Industries include hardware, printing, machinery, agricultural machinery repair and other industries. The historic sites include Liujiahe, Zhugeling and Adouling.